Administración para el Sustento de Menores (ASUME) is the agency created in the government of the Commonwealth in Puerto Rico by Law Number 5 of December 30, 1986 for the following purposes, among others:
* to locate individuals which must provide support to minors and others;
* establish paternity when necessary to require compliance with the obligation to provide support;
* establish, review and modify child support payments;
* collect, manage and distribute certain child support payments;
* manage the interstate support program
A Certificate of Compliance with Support Obligations (commonly known as Certificado de ASUME) is provided on request by the agency to the individuals who must comply with support payments. An individual may request Certificado de ASUME online, at the following web address:
1. Fill the request for certificate here.
This page sponsored by Lcdo. Carlos J. Sánchez, attorney-at-law, (787) 643-2458
If you cannot find the information you need, CONTACT US and we will try to help you find it.